Keep patients, staff and visitors informed
Time that patients and other visitors spend at your facility represent a great opportunity to communicate important announcements, programs and advertisements.
Hospitals, doctor’s offices, clinics and other healthcare related services are using interactive kiosks and digital signage to reinforce messages to streamline patient services, provide interactive wayfinding and to relay important messages.
With creative templates, scheduling features and an intuitive interface it’s quick and easy to update displays in lobbies, waiting rooms, patient rooms, hallways and other areas.
There are many reasons to employ interactive digital solutions.
- Deliver important announcements instantly
- Provide interactive wayfinding for patients and visitors
- Reduce perceived waiting times
- Streamline patient check-in and other services
- Print individual patient information or staff schedules
- Generate revenues with targeted advertising
- Welcome visitors with personalized messages
- Broadcast amber and other emergency alerts
- Show health programs to relevant audiences
- Advertise the gift shop and other services
- Keep the public up to date with vaccination and other important schedules
- Promote community outreach programs
- Display live news, weather, sports or other programs
- Supplement education and training